Zombie Tower Defense 4 - A Diamond in the Rough


Zombie Tower Defense 4, the best of the aptly named Zombie Tower Defense series, is a bit of a mixed bag.
The presentation is pretty sub-par, and the first levels and looks around the game don't inspire much confidence. I myself almost moved on after a few levels.
However, it's surprisingly fun, and complex, and rewards a little bit of time spent with it with a solid, and challenging game. It's like the ugly chick with glasses in some teen romance- as soon as she takes them off you're like damn, she's hot!
I mean, there are so many Tower defense games on the internet, this is far from the absolute best.
But in terms of Zombie Tower Defense games...I've yet to see much in the way or real competition.
You can play Zombie Tower Defense 4 here.

Want to see more awesome online zombie games? I've compiled my list of the best here.

No comments:

Post a Comment